- Fund performance was down on the quarter, amidst the most challenging market conditions in decades
- Although our duration stance added some value, this was not enough to support the overall performance of the fund as risk appetite evaporated in markets
|Month (%)||Quarter (%)||1 Year (% p.a.)||Since Inception* (%)|
|eInvest Cash Booster Fund (ECAS)||0.030||0.160||-||0.320|
|RBA Cash Rate||0.040||0.160||-||0.230|
^Inception date for the eInvest Cash Booster Fund was 12 November 2019. Performance shown above are net of fees. Fund returns are calculated using net asset value per unit of the underlying fund at the start and end of the specified period and do not reflect the brokerage or the bid/ask spread that investors incur when buying and selling
ECAS Fund and Investment Objective
ECAS provides investors with regular monthly income. ECAS invests in APRA regulated Authorised Deposit Taking Institutions as well as a range of high quality, investment-grade bonds and floating rate notes.
ECAS aims to provide investors a high level of capital stability over the short term, by investing in a diversified portfolio of cash and short-term money market and fixed income securities, and to provide a total return (after fees) that exceeds the RBA Cash Rate by 50 basis points measured annually.
- Modified duration: 0.07
- Portfolio Yield: 0.95
- Average Credit Quality: A-
- Management Cost: 0.15% (incl of GST and RITC)
- Inception Date: 12 November 2019
- Monthly Cash Income: ECAS had a distribution of $0.050cpu in March 2020
To read more about eInvest Cash Booster Fund (Managed Fund) Code: ECAS, click here.
Keen to learn more? Read why Active managers tend to outperform passive fixed income managers.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Please read the PDS prior to investing. This information is general in nature and is subject to the terms and conditions outlined here.